Sonemos Privacy Statement
SONEMOS SPRL is an agency specialized in media, communication, and online marketing.
We are located at Rue des Pères Blancs nr 4 in 1040 Brussels, Belgium and are registered at the chamber of commerce of Brussels under the company nr 0820736992
We process the following personal data:
Cookie data, IP addresses, name, and email address from the contact form on the site
We also process personal data that you actively provide, in correspondence and by telephone contact. The employees and contractors of Sonemos who have exclusive access to this personal data on an extra secure part of our servers are trained in carefully handling your data.
Why do we process your personal data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- We keep various personal details of contact persons in order to perform our services as optimally as possible. This way we keep contact details in order to reach you;
- We analyze the web statistics so that we can make the website work optimally, but also determine which content is popular;
- Through your surfing behavior on our website, we conduct research to gain better insight into our customers. We only do this with your consent (see our Cookie Statement for this).
What rights do you have?
Under the GDPR everyone has a number of rights. We do our best to meet this as well as possible. To use your rights you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to Information and inspection: Of course, you can see which personal data we process from you. We would also like to tell you more about how and why we process this data.
- Right to Rectification: Do you feel that we have the wrong information about you? Let us know and we will adjust it.
- Right to Oblivion: You can have the personal information about you removed. It may be that for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example) we still have to process this data.
- Right to Restriction: If you feel that we are processing your personal data incorrectly or incorrectly, then you can also limit that processing.
- Right to Objection (objection): You can lodge an objection for the processing of your personal data. We will then terminate that processing as soon as possible.
- Right to Transferability: This is a new right under the GDPR to transfer your personal data. If you want to use this, please contact us.
- Right to Withdraw permission: for example to receive newsletters. If you wish to withdraw consent for a processing, you can contact us.
- Right to Submitting a complaint to the supervisor: If you think that we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation, we would, of course, like to hear that. You also have the option to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary. The retention period is related to the purpose for which the data was obtained and any legal obligations.
What do we do with your data?
This site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your name and e-mail address, in order to subscribe to our newsletter, comment on our blog, or purchase services and/or online products.
If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, the option to unsubscribe will be included in every e-mail. We do share your information with trusted third parties who provide support in running this website including any blog or newsletter. All parties will keep your information confidential and will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We process most of the data based on a legitimate interest: for marketing purposes and to keep you informed of news, information, and events that may be of interest to you.
To protect your personal data, we have taken the following measures:
- Our employees’ servers and devices are equipped with current security software, such as a virus scanner, firewall, and encryption.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL). You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the browser.
- All employees of Sonemos SPRL who have access to personal data are trained in carefully handling your data.
On the website of Sonemos, there are a number of references to other websites of organizations. Sonemos sprl is not responsible for the way in which those parties process personal data. You can read the privacy statement of the organization in question for this.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.